- March 8, 2017 FirstEnergy/Ohio Edison Transmission outage information.
- Carriage-Hanville Transmission Line Project — Project will affect Ridgefield, Peru, Greenfield, and Fairfield townships in Huron County. Projected dates are January 3, 2017 through the end of 2017.
- Current Outages — View Firelands' live outage web map to view current power outages affecting your area!
Project and outage updates are posted here, on our Facebook page and Twitter feeds.
- Firelands Electric Co-op also communicates by e-mail and text messages. Click here to learn more.
- Visit the Ohio Rural Electric Cooperatives outage map here to view electric cooperative outages across the
- Here are several preparation tips and emergency checklist information:
Click here or call 1-800-533-8658 to report a tree or security light concern.