2019 Christmas Lighting Contest
Show us your holiday spirit! Firelands Electric Cooperative invites members to submit a photo of their indoor or outdoor Christmas lighting display for a chance to win a $25 bill credit.
Starting on Nov. 18, email us a digital photo of your display at firstname.lastname@example.org (maximum file size of 10 MB). Be sure to put "Christmas Lighting Contest" in the subject line. Photos will then be posted to an album on Firelands Electric's Facebook page where the public can vote on their favorite. One winner will be chosen every Friday throughout the contest (Nov. 29, Dec. 6, Dec. 13, and Dec. 20). The photo that receives the most likes at the end of each new contest period will be declared the winner and receive a $25 credit on their next Firelands Electric bill.
Winners' photos will also be featured in an upcoming issue of Ohio Cooperative Living magazine, as well as on Firelands Electric Cooperative’s website and social media outlets.
Click here to submit your photo for the Fireland Electric Cooperative 2019 Christmas Lighting Contest: email@example.com
(Make sure to use "Christmas Lighting Contest" in the subject line and include your name, address, and telephone number in your email.)
Official contest rules
1. Home or business in the photo must receive power from Firelands Electric Cooperative.
2. Only one entry per member please.
3. Entries must be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you do not have access to a digital version of your photo, please contact us for assistance.)
4. Winners will be determined by popular vote on Firelands Electric Cooperative's Facebook page.
5. A new winner will be chosen every Friday from Nov. 29 through Dec. 20, for a total of four winners. Limit of one $25 bill credit per member.
6. Photos submitted for the contest become property of Firelands Electric and may be used in future publications, promotions, and social media.
(*This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.)
If you have any questions, please contact the Member Services Department at 1-800-533-8658 or email email@example.com.
Touchstone Energy® Cooperatives is a national network of electric cooperatives across 46 states that provides resources and leverages partnerships to help member cooperatives and their employees better engage and serve their members. By working together, Touchstone Energy cooperatives stand as a source of power and information to their 32 million member-owners every day.