2021 BACK-TO-SCHOOL PHOTO CONTEST
A new school year is just around the corner — and Firelands Electric Cooperative wants to see those back-to-school photos!
Send us your most creative back-to-school photos for a chance to win a GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE WORTH $100. The package will include a fun collection of books, games, and other activities focused on electricity and energy. (We have a few other surprises in store, too!) A runner-up will also be selected to receive a $30 prize package.
Entries are due by 4 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 10.
- Members of Firelands Electric Cooperative with school-aged children living in the home are eligible to enter. (Note: Prizes will be especially geared toward 8- to 12-year-olds, but all ages are welcome to enter.)
- Back-to-school photos may be submitted one of three ways:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (maximum file size of 10 MB)
- Send via Facebook Messenger
- Mail to Back-to-School Photo Contest, Firelands Electric Co-op, P.O. Box 32, New London, OH 44851
- Make sure to include your name, service address, and contact information with your entry.
- Entries must be received by 4 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 10, and are limited to one per member-family.
- The most creative photo will be selected by a panel of judges to receive the grand-prize package, worth up to $100. A runner-up will also be selected for a $30 prize package.
- Winners’ names and photos will be published in a future issue of Ohio Cooperative Living magazine.
- All entries may be used on the cooperative’s social media or in its printed publications.