Click here for a printable version of Firelands Electric's Member Programs
In addition to providing our members with electric service, Firelands Electric Cooperative offers a variety of energy conservation programs, incentives and rebates to our membership. Your cooperative offers incentives and a free energy consultation (analysis) for new and existing buildings. Click here to contact our Member Services department to find out how to make your home and business more energy efficient!
- Appliance Rebates
- Commercial & Industrial Lighting Program (Per guidelines, pre-approval process must be completed PRIOR to installation. Failure to complete this step could result in non-payment of rebate.)
- Commercial & Industrial Energy Audit Program
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Level 2 (240-volt) Charger Rebates
- Electric Water Heater Rebates
- Geothermal & Heat Pump Rebates
- PeakBuster Air Conditioning Incentives
- Weatherization Rebates
- Why Load Management is Important
- How Your Load Management Device Works
- Load Management Agreement
Additional rebates are available for Commercial & Industrial members. Contact the Member Services Department at 1-800-533-8658 for more information.